Welcome to AllTeek. We’re so glad you’re here. Please follow the below requirements when using our website.
Accepting These Terms
This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use AllTeek.com and all other services provided by AllTeek (we’ll refer to AllTeek.com and all other services as our “Services”), so please read it carefully. By using any of our Services (even just browsing one of our websites), you’re agreeing to the Terms. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services.
Both AllTeek and advisers process members’ personal information (for example, buyer name, email address, and shipping address) and are therefore considered separate and independent data controllers of buyers’ personal information under EU law. That means that each party is responsible for the personal information it processes in providing the Services. For example, if a seller accidentally discloses a buyer’s name and email address when fulfilling another buyer’s order, the Adviser, not AllTeek, will be responsible for that unauthorized disclosure.
If, however, AllTeek and Advisers are found to be joint data controllers of buyers’ personal information, and if AllTeek is sued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did as a joint data controller of buyer personal information, you agree to indemnify AllTeek for the expenses it occurs in connection with your processing of buyer personal information. See Section: Indemnification below for more information about your indemnification obligations to AllTeek.
Your Account with AllTeek
You’ll need to create an account with AllTeek to use some of our Services. Here are a few rules about accounts with AllTeek:
– You must be 18 or older to use our Services. Otherwise, if you are 13 or older, you may only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who manages your account. Children under 13 are not permitted to use AllTeek or our Services.
– Be honest. Provide accurate information about yourself. You’re not permitted to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
– Choose an appropriate name. If you decide to not have your full name serve as the name associated with your account, you may not use language that is offensive, vulgar, or infringes someone’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates the Terms.
– You are responsible for your account. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
– Protect your password. As we mentioned above, you’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password secure.
– Your relationship with AllTeek. These Terms don’t create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and AllTeek.
You can learn more about registering with AllTeek, HERE.
Content that you post using our Services is your content (referred to here as “Your Content”). We don’t make any claim to it. That includes anything you post using our Services (like shop names, profile pictures, reviews, comments, usernames, etc.).
– Responsibility for Your Content. You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
– Permission to Use Your Content. By posting Your Content through our Services, you grant AllTeek a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help AllTeek function and grow.
– Rights You Grant AllTeek. By posting Your Content, you grant AllTeek a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content to provide the Services and to promote AllTeek, or any of our Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any AllTeek Service or third-party website or advertising medium.
– Reporting Unauthorized Content. AllTeek respects the rights of intellectual property, and is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Services. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to the Services without your permission and you want it removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of the copyright infringement documentation. If Your Content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will remove it if we receive proper notice. We’ll notify you if that happens.
– Inappropriate, False, or Misleading Content. There are certain types of content we don’t want posted on AllTeek’s Services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive or in violation of any part of our Terms of seller agreement. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
Your Use of Our Services
License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
– Don’t Use Our Services to Break the Law. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you. You must not engage in fraud, theft, anti-competitive conduct, threatening conduct, or any other unlawful acts or crimes against AllTeek, another AllTeek user, or a third party.
-You are solely responsible for paying any applicable income taxes from the income you make through our Services.
– Do not engage in theft. You agree not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services.
– Don’t Try to Harm Our Systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
– Sharing Your Ideas. We love hearing your suggestions and ideas! They can help us improve your experience and our Services. Any unsolicited ideas or other materials you submit to AllTeek (not including Your Content) are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
-Communicating with us Online. By using our Services, you’re agreeing to receive electronic communications from us. We can send you information electronically (by email, etc.) instead of mailing you paper copies and that your electronic agreement is the same as your signature on paper.
-Termination By You. We’d hate to see you go, but you may terminate your account with AllTeek at any time by emailing email@example.com. Indicate the account name and reason for termination and your account will be closed. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of Your Content that you posted through the Services prior to termination.
-Termination By AllTeek. We may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services, for example, to promote or buy on our websites. AllTeek may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
If you or AllTeek terminate your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including Your Content.
We May Discontinue the Services. AllTeek reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
Survival. The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the Service is terminated, or your use of the Service ends.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
-Items You Purchase. You understand that AllTeek does not manufacture all of the items sold through our Services. You release AllTeek from any claims related to items sold through our Services, including defective items, item misrepresentations, or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
-Content You Access. You may come across materials that you find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services. We make no representations concerning any content posted by users through the Services. AllTeek is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of content posted by users that you accessed through the Services. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
-People You Interact With. You can use the Services to interact with other individuals, either online or in person. However, you understand that we do not screen users of our Services, and you release us from all liability relating to your interactions with other users. Please be careful and exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others.
-Sales/Promotions. By participating in a special offer or promotion, you agree that you may not later claim that the rules of that special offer or promotion were ambiguous.
Warranties. AllTeek is dedicated to making our Services the best they can be, but we’re not perfect and sometimes things can go wrong. You understand that our Services are provided “as is” and without any kind of warranty (express or implied). We are expressly disclaiming any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
We do not guarantee that: (i) the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (ii) any defects or errors will be corrected; (iii) the Services will be free of viruses or other harmful materials; or (iv) the results of using the Services will meet your expectations. You use the Services solely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Liability Limits. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither AllTeek, nor our employees or directors shall be liable to you for any lost profits or revenues, or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms.
We hope this never happens, but if AllTeek gets sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us. That means you’ll defend AllTeek (including any of our employees) and hold us harmless from any legal claim or demand (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of our Services, your breach of the Terms, or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us.
Disputes with Other Users
If you find yourself in a dispute with another user of AllTeek’s Services or a third party, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute.
Buyers and Advisers who are unable to resolve a dispute related to a referral on our websites or our other services, we will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims. AllTeek has no obligation to resolve any disputes.
Release of AllTeek. You release AllTeek from any claims, demands, and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties.
Disputes with AllTeek
If you have any issues with AllTeek or our Services please contact us first and we will try to resolve any problems. These rules will govern any legal dispute involving our Services:
– Governing Law. The Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, and the laws of the United States of America. These laws will apply no matter where in the world you live.
– Arbitration. You and AllTeek agree that any dispute or claim arising from or relating to the Terms shall be finally settled by final and binding arbitration, using the English language, administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. Arbitration will be handled by a sole arbitrator in accordance with those rules. Any arbitration under the Terms will take place on an individual basis–class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You understand that by agreeing to the Terms, you and AllTeek are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action or class arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator. You may instead assert your claim in “small claims” court, but only if your claim qualifies, your claim remains in such court, and your claim remains on an individual, non-representative, and non-class basis.
– Costs of Arbitration. Payment for any and all reasonable AAA filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees will be in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules.
– Forum. We’re based in Ferndale, Washington, Whatcom County, so any legal action against AllTeek related to our Services must be filed and take place in Whatcom County. That means the seat of any arbitration shall be Whatcom County.
– Modifications. If we make any changes to this “Disputes with AllTeek” section after the date you last accepted the Terms, those changes will not apply to any claims filed in a legal proceeding against AllTeek prior to the date the changes became effective. AllTeek will notify you of substantive changes to the “Disputes with AllTeek” section at least 30 days prior to the date the change will become effective. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you may send AllTeek a written notification (including email) or close your account within those 30 days. By rejecting a modified term or permanently closing your account, you agree to arbitrate any disputes between you and AllTeek in accordance with the provisions of this “Disputes with AllTeek” section as of the date you last accepted the Terms, including any changes made prior to your rejection. If you reopen your closed account or create a new account, you agree to be bound by the current version of the Terms.
Changes to the Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll definitely let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (1) posting the changes through the Services or (2) sending you an email or message about the changes. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
The Terms, including all of the policies that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and AllTeek regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on Jan 3, 2018